Follow kaLee6 on Twitter

martes, 24 de agosto de 2010

In another life*

Dear and beloved bloggers finally comes time to return to Madrid, on Thursday I'm there!You can't imagine the desire I have ... now I have to do the tests in September but I start my new life with many changes and many projects in mind that I'll tell you gradually ... wish me luck!
Kisses!


Queridos y queridas bloggers por fin llega la hora de volver a madrid, el jueves mismo estoy allí! ni imaginais las ganas que tengo... ahora me toca hacer los exámenes de septiembre pero mi nueva vida comienza con muchos cambios y muchos proyectos en mente que os iré contando poco a poco... deseadme suerte!
 Besos!


3 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

hope u call me 4 your house's parties.....

jajajajajajjajaja

PerfectDisorder dijo...

of course!!!

M* dijo...

I hope you have veryvery Good luck!!! in everything what you want to do!!

Un besiño!